This is where business happens.
To succeed in today’s competitive and dynamic environment, top employers want talented college graduates with knowledge and experience, coupled with key skills in critical thinking, collaboration, and communication. Additionally, they also seek agile, innovative problem-solvers who are capable of successfully navigating an ever-evolving technology landscape. Finally, top employers need leaders to develop a vision, execute strategies and lead their most important resource, their people, to success.
At the Byrum School of Business, we achieve excellence in educating and forming transformational business leaders who are trustworthy, healthy, inquisitive, and skilled. Guided by our Franciscan values of dignity of the individual, peace and justice, reconciliation, and responsible stewardship, our students develop to their fullest potential, ready to make an impact on the world.
Your success starts here
- Rachel Kassing ’21 and Anton Berry ’21, Poets&Quants Best & Brightest Business majors
- National Semifinalist: American Marketing Association’s Case Competition sponsored by PODS
- National Champions: National Sales Competition besting Baylor University, Penn State University, and the University of Richmond
- Fifth Place: National Advertising Competition sponsored by Adobe, Inc. – besting the University of Notre Dame, University of Michigan, Michigan State University, BYU, Florida State University, and the University of Oregon
- National Semifinalist: American Marketing Association’s Sales Competition sponsored by Northwestern Mutual
- National Semifinalist: Sales Competition hosted by Duquesne University
- Cisco Systems state of the art digital classroom gift
- First Place: Social Media Case Competition
- First Place: Conexus Indiana Logistics Case Competition
Want to see what it feels like to be a Byrum student? Make plans now to meet your admissions counselor and schedule a campus visit.
The Byrum School of Business at Marian University - Indianapolis has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a listing of accredited programs, click here.
The School of Business submits a public disclosure of student learning to the IACBE which includes its assessment of undergraduate program success.