2020 Accepted Student Days:
February 7 and February 28
Are you a high school senior who has been notified that you've been formally accepted to Marian University for the fall of 2020? Congratulations!
Choosing the college that's right for you is an important decision, so we want you and your family to have as much information about us as possible. That's why we host Accepted Student Days for high school seniors.
What will you do during Accepted Student Day?
Bring your parents, siblings and family members, or a friend and get better acquainted with Marian and our campus community. We'll get started at 9:30 a.m. and wrap up about 2 p.m. During that time, you will:
- Meet new, incoming Marian students.
- Gain more insight about campus and student life.
- Learn about next steps to prepare for fall classes.
- Get answers to your questions about how to prepare for your college career.
- Sign an optional, nonbinding letter of intent to attend Marian. Let us take a photo celebrating your decision to share on your favorite social media sites.
- Have lunch on us.
Participation is not required but is highly encouraged. We promise you'll have a great time!