Get your Marian University license plate today!
Your license plate purchase or renewal will help to support student scholarships. Each plate purchased includes a $25 tax deductible contribution to the university.
You can get your Marian University license plate at any Indiana license branch (the plate will be mailed to you) or order one online at www.mybmv.com.
You do not need a special form; simply request your Marian University plate when you renew your registration in person at a local BMV branch.
To order a Marian University License Plate through the BMV website, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.mybmv.com.
- Create an account or sign in to your account if you have already created one.
- Click on the link to "Renew Your Plates."
- Select "Change My Plate" and choose "University" and "Marian University" when offered a selection choice.
- Complete the registration process as directed.
- Your new Marian University plate will arrive in the mail in 5-10 business days.
You may reserve a special number for your Marian University license plate. To reserve numbers 1-100, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at email@example.com or (317) 955-6241.