Counseling and Consultation Services is a resource center for the Marian University community. The staff provides academic support services, personal counseling and consultation to all enrolled students. Consultation and enrichment opportunities are additionally offered to faculty and staff.
Our goal is to support and enrich the personal growth and academic development of our students. Services are provided at no charge.
Center for Academic Success and Engagement
- Academic Advising
- Academic Engagement
- Peer Tutoring
- Academic Success Coaching
- Success Seminars
- Academic Support Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) testing
- First Year Experience
- 21st Century Scholars
You might come to the The Exchange if...
- You're not sure what to major in.
- You've heard it's a good idea to do an internship.
- You need help with your resume or cover letter.
- You have questions about what to do after you graduate—graduate school, employment or both.
- You want to practice your interviewing skills.