- Patrick Carolan, executive director of Franciscans Action Network, "Why Climate Change should be a Moral Issue for People of Faith." Co-Sponsored by Hoosier Environmental Council and Center for Interfaith Cooperation
American Foreign Policy and Global Leadership in an Age of Partisan Division: A Three-Part Series:
- Brian Hook, former assistant secretary of state for international organizations and former senior foreign policy advisor for Mitt Romney, “A Republican Perspective on Obama’s Foreign Policy”
- Rep. Lee Hamilton, director, Center on Congress, IU, former vice-chair of 9/11 Commission, “The Challenges to American Foreign Policy”
- Sen. Richard Lugar Annual Global Studies Address, “An Evolution of American foreign policy: Where Do We Go Now?”
- Dejan Lazic, “The Global Life of a Modern Musician,” Co-sponsored by Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra [CANCELLED due to weather]
- “Bioethics and Global Health: Challenges for the 21st Century.” Panel discussion with Jason T. Eberl, PhD, Semler Endowed Chair for Medical Ethics at
the Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine; Eric M. Meslin, Ph.D., director for the Indiana University Center for Bioethics and associate dean and professor of Bioethics at Indiana University School of Medicine, Luann E. Van Campen, Ph.D., M.A.-Bioethics, senior advisor and head of Bioethics Program at Eli Lilly and Company. Co-sponsored by the Marian University Center for Organizational Ethics.
- Carolyn Woo, president and CEO, Catholic Relief Services
“God, Neighbor, Self.” Co-sponsored by Catholic Relief Services
- Archbishop Joseph W. Tobin, C.Ss.R., Archbishop of the Archdiocese
of Indianapolis. Co-Sponsored by the Archdiocese of Indianapolis.