I am a mid-life career changer. I have worked in industry at BASF (Cook Paint and Varnish Co.), Maytag, Allison Gas Turbine, Dow Agro-Sciences, and Eli Lilly & Co. My teaching experience comes from University of Missouri, IPS, Brownsburg High School, Butler University, Ball State University, and Marian University. Most of my life I have been an instrumental Chemist or Biochemist. I believe it’s really important to learn to ask good questions and also to learn how to follow up answering the question oneself. That is the beginning of learning to do research. I have a passion for doing science and working in a laboratory. I hope you learn this as well. Active learning is very important. Making good observations is also important.
- M.B.A., Leadership, Butler University, 2014
- M.S. Chemistry, Ball State University, 2005
- M.S. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Butler University College of Pharmacy, 1998
- B.S. Chemistry, Butler University, 1977
- Member, American Chemical Society (1976-present)
- Former Member, AAPS, AACP, Sigma Xi